This is Cork & Click’s Seattle and West Seattle Night Shoot Photography Classes. In this class we will be starting as the sun sets and teach you how to capture those images shooting directly into the sun. Then after the sun sets we will capture our beautiful city at night! We will go through techniques of isolating your Aperture and Shutter Speed to capture different types of night time shots. A train may come by and we will show you how to capture motion blur.
– The basic understanding of your camera;
– Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO
What you need to bring:
– Fully charged battery
– Tri-Pod is extremely helpful, but not necessary.
– Comfortable walking shoes.
Included in fee:
– Hands on photography instruction